Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thrifty Parties and Events

Hi everyone! My name is Candace, aka Thrifty Crafty Mom! I am starting this blog to inspire other Moms to use their creative side when planning parties or special events, to achieve a memory to remember forever! First, let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I live in the beautiful state of Florida, and I am a single Mom of 2 truly amazing little girls! They have inspired me to help other Moms to  have fun with the materials that you already have, and use your imagination to make those special details be something to remember! There are so many shows on TV nowadays, throwing these elaborate birthday parties, and spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on decorations, cakes, dresses, cars, etc. and then we wonder why our kids come to us with these preplanned party themes, that would put our budgets through the roof! My daughters always have a theme in mind, and their own input for what they consider to be must-haves! As for any Mom, you always want to do the best you can for your child, and if that means that a little more effort has to be put into the party, in order for less to come out of your pocket…then let’s do it!

Tips

1.       Always make a budget! Making a budget enables you to try to stay around a certain allotment of money, so it doesn’t end up costing you more money in the end. Having a great party, has nothing to do with how much money you have to spend. Having a great party means picking a theme, and sticking with it! And having as many details as possible!



Be back tomorrow with my daughter, Arianna’s 11th Hollywood Fashion Show Party! What a Hoot!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your parties are fun and creative!! Some peeps spend soo much on their kids parties that is just crazy!! Esp. for 2 and 3 yr. olds!!
    Looking forward to your posts and ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina, she's a genius. So clever, this girl!

    ReplyDelete